Wednesday, August 25, 2010

And so it Begins...

Well, it starts... the Jackson family blog... I attempted to start one when we were in Singapore, and well, since none of you know about it, you know exactly how that one turned out. I have always wanted to be "the creative one" with a really awesome blog, since there was a point in my life where I thought I was creative, but there are no guarantees here on that!








I hope this blog helps keep everyone in the loop as to what is going on with Kendal, and I hope I am able to keep it updated with pictures and posts on a weekly basis. I will promise I will ramble and half the stuff I write will not make sense, but I also promise to keep you wanting more!!! After all, who does not love a good "whine" right?? and how can you say no to such a cute kid?!








No comments:

Post a Comment